Tuesday, September 25, 2012

#4 What I Have Learned

This week I was made aware of the various capacities and applications that the SMART Board has to offer. The most important thing that I learned was how to navigate the open sharing website with various different lesson plans that can be adopted into classrooms, created by other teachers. At first, I imagined that putting together a presentation on the SMART Board would be a very daunting task, but after learning that many lessons are publicly accessible to teachers, it seems much more manageable to simply share and adapt these lessons to particular classrooms.

I believe this resource is a very important tool for teachers and it helps support the them of "not reinventing the wheel" encouraging teachers to pull resources from other classrooms. Although I am pursuing a health and fitness education degree, I know that I will share this resource with my fellow teachers and potentially look to implement some interesting and interactive Physical Education presentations into the templates.

No comments:

Post a Comment